Before each station: Minister: We adore you, O Christ, and we bless you.
All: Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world.
After each station: All: Lord Jesus, help us walk in your steps.
1. Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane Matthew 26:36-41
2. Jesus is betrayed by Judas and arrested Mark 14:43-46
3. Jesus is condemned by the Sanhedrin Luke 22:66-71
4. Jesus is denied by St. Peter Matthew 26:69-75
5. Jesus is judged by Pontius Pilate Mark 15:1-5, 15
6. Jesus is scourged and crowned with thorns John 19:1-3
7. Jesus Bears the Cross John 19:6, 15-17
8. Jesus is helped by Simon the Cyrenian to carry the cross Mark 15:21
9. Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem Luke 23:27-31
10. Jesus is crucified Luke 23:33-34
11. Jesus promises his kingdom to the good thief Luke 23:39-43
12. Jesus speaks to his mother and the beloved disciple John 19:25-27
13. Jesus dies on the cross Luke 23:44-46
14. Jesus is placed in the tomb Matthew 27:57-60