Fashion Show And Strawberry Tea - Sat. June 16th
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 1:00PM - 4:00PM
- St. Stephen’s Hall, 7921 St. Stephen’s Road (off Mt. Newton X Road)
Historical Fashion Show And Strawberry Tea
Featuring Victorian Vogue Historical Fashions
- A Unique Fashion show of beautiful, authentic reproductions of fashions from the past, bringing to life vignettes of history and social customs from the 18th to the early 20th centuries.
When? Saturday, June 16th, 2018
Where? 7291 St Stephen’s Rd., (off Mt. Newton X Road) Saanichton
1:00pm Guided tours of Historic St Stephen’s Heritage Church
2:00pm-4:00pm Fashion Show and Tea
Tickets; adults $25, Students $15
- The Emporium, Brentwood Bay (cash only)
- St Mary’s Church, 1973 Cultra Ave. (off East Saanich) 250 652-1611
- St Stephen’s Church, 7921 St. Stephen Rd. (off Mt. Newton X Rd.), 250 652-4311
For more information please call Lynda Clifford at 250 655-6478
But first, check out the poster attached below!
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".