As we follow Jesus in this community we strive to be:
- Committed Learners (We nurture our faith and display the joy Christ gives us)
- Friendly Inviters (We invite our neighbour to experience our parish family)
- Sacrificial Givers (We reach out to others)
Would you like to explore these areas with us?
Some of the things we offer:
- Children and Youth programs
- Adult education
- outreach opportunities
- Bible study
- Marriage preparation
- Baptism preparation
- social events
- pastoral care
Within this website,
- Click here to hear what a Sunday sermon sounds like.
- Click here for an overview of our Sunday gatherings.
If you have any questions about who Jesus is and what it means to follow him, or what Anglicans believe, contact the Rev. Lon Towstego. He would be glad to meet in a local coffee shop, your home or in either church office.
Our Parish Comment Card
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you.
If you have a question or comment about the Parish of Central Saanich or just wish to contact us, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Your input is important to us.